Tea Tree Soap Benefits:
- Peppermint and tea tree. These oils kick start your senses – you’ll feel alert and ready for action. Their strong anti-bacterial, anti inflammatory, anti-septic properties are said to help fight common skin infections or conditions such as eczema, acne or ringworm.
- Eucalyptus and rosemary oils are known aid in the treatment of blisters, burns, in the healing of bruises and to be great for muscle pain relief.
- Jojoba oil acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin. As a natural moisturiser it prevents the skin from drying without making it oily.
- Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial and anti fungal and an excellent moisturiser.
- Strawberry seeds provide a smooth, gentle exfoliation.
- Chlorophyll is used as a natural colourant and is the green pigment found in leaves, which plants use to prepare food through photosynthesis. It is naturally found in leafy green vegetables.
Free from SLS, SLES, propylene glycol, parabens and palm oil.
Weight: 110gr min.
100% Pure Essential Oils.
100% Against animal testing.