A liquid version of the popular solid soaps produced by The Armbar Soap Company, all organic ingredients sourced from farms a few miles from their Jiu Jitsu Headquarters! The raw Goat's milk and Honey come from two farms in Santa Barnara, California. Goat’s Milk was sourced for it’s high potency of skin-nourishing vitamins (D, C, B1, B6, B12, & E) and it's fatty creams that help heal damaged skin and soothe skin ailments like Psoriasis, Dermatitis, and Eczema. Both key ingredients share natural anti-bacterial properties, these are aided by the addition of Rosemary and Tea Tree Oil which help to steralize any long-nail induced scratches and scrapes. Organic Tumeric powder is added with anti-inflamatory properties to soothe sore muscles, topped off with Cocoa Butter and local Poppy seeds!
- Tea Tree Oil: Antimicrobial and antifungal proven to prevent skin ailments such as ringworm, acne, athlete's foot, dandruff, and most importantly, the dreaded Staphylococcus Aureus, or Staph infection.
- Organic Goats Milk: Goat’s milk is rich in essential fatty acids and triglycerides which make it an effective moisturizer. The essential fatty acids have a unique PH similar to humans, so it is less irritating and more easily absorbed by our skin.
- Organic Honey: Honey is a broad spectrum anti-bacterial agent that is known for fighting.
- Rosemary Oil: Contains antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities that make it beneficial in efforts to eliminate eczema, dermatitis, oily skin, and acne.
- Lemon Grass Oil: Used for centuries as an all-natural antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic preventative for the growth of disease-causing microorganisms. When applied to the skin, it has also been proven to aid in muscle strains which are common with combat athletes.
- Poppy Seeds: Poppy seeds are used as a gentle exfoliant to clear dead skin off the body. They also contain high levels of linoleic acid (Omega 6) which is effective in treating eczema.